Dog Training Gastonia, NC
Meet Shane Gentry, a professional dog trainer and a dog behavior consultant serving dogs of Charlotte, Gastonia and the surrounding areas. He is a long-time animal lover and dog enthusiast as well as a strong community member with decades of animal training experience, both on the volunteer and professional levels. After concluding a career in the construction industry, Shane realized his passion and dream of becoming an expert in dog behavior training and thus, Sally Said So came to fruition.
Sally Said So’s professional dog training services in Gastonia include:
- Puppy Training Gastonia
- Our puppy training program is designed with dog behavior in mind. We understand that these puppy months are critical in your dog’s long-term behavioral development.
- Dog Anxiety Training Gastonia
- Humans aren’t the only ones with anxiety. Dogs have anxiety too!…It can appear in the form of separation anxiety or the fear of the unknown. Our methods and techniques will teach your pup to be more comfortable.
- Dog Aggression Training Gastonia
- We dig deep to find the reasons behind your dog’s aggressive behavior and we use a very strict dog training program to make you and your furry friend happier.
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Gastonia
- The purpose of the Canine Good Citizen Program is to ensure that your dog is properly trained to become a well-respected member of the community. Our dog trainers can make this happen, even with the most naughty dogs.
- Private In-Home Training Gastonia
- Our private in-home dog training in Charlotte, NC takes place in the dog’s natural environment where bad behaviours tend to begin. Dogs can act nicely while out in a class setting but upon coming home, they tend to revert to their old bad habits. Sally Said So’s professional dog trainers will come to your house and work directly with you and your dog.
- Behavior Modification Training Gastonia
- During Sally Said So’s dog obedience training you will be able to teach your dog useful cues such as sit, down, stay, wait, come, look, touch, leave-it and go to your mat. As the dog`s owner, you will learn to use positive reinforcement to prevent unwelcomed behaviors and gain desirable ones. They will also learn ways to play cooperatively with other dogs.
- Expecting Mothers Canine Preparation Gastonia
- Your dog most likely receives or has received the most attention before the baby arrives. He probably had a set feeding routine and probably knew his schedule somewhat…not anymore! A baby coming can affect your dog enormously. Dogs can develop anxiety, aggression, fearfulness, destructive behaviors, and other unwanted behaviors. Sally Said So can help the family and dog adapt to the massive change.
- Pet First-Aid Classes Gastonia
- Having a pet is a big responsibility, so imagine how you’d feel if they got injured and you didn’t know how to help them? Injuries that are left unmanaged can become infected – no matter how small the cut is. Get trained in Pet First Aid and CPR, so you can learn how to properly manage a variety of pet emergencies.
- And More!
Talk to our expert dog trainers. To get started we do a 1-on-1 dog training consultation where we meet with you and your dog to find the best solution. The methods used are ones we determine at the consultation.