Behavior Modification Training – Dog Obedience Training
For aggressive dogs we offer a Behavior Modification Course in Charlotte and beyond!
Does your dog have problems with:
- Excessive Dog Barking
- Biting Humans/Animals
- Territorial/guarding resources
- Food aggression
- Leash reactivity
You might be frantically Googling “dog obedience training near me“… Don’t fret! Instead, call Sally Said So in Charlotte!
Behavior modification refers to changing specific problem behaviors that your dog may display in certain situations or at all times with a systematic approach.
4 Great Reasons to Enroll Your Pooch in Behavior Modification Dog Training
- Obedience. Does your dog disobey your commands to sit or come? If that’s the case, what might happen if your dog got close to a baby or toddler, or heaven forbid they got close to any busy intersection! Allow our dog training classes with a focus on dog obedience make your dog more obedient for many pleasant years to come.
- Saving Lives. We can help save your dog’s life from being destroyed through rehabilitation and desensitized training.
- Socialization. Don’t put your friends, family or neighbors at risk if your dog is overly aggressive toward people or other dogs! Bring your dog to Sally Said So Charlotte!
- Happiness. Dogs are social animals and are happiest when they know how to best function in the world. Let it happen by coming to us for the best dog obedience training you’ll ever get in Charlotte.
Not all bad behavior requires dog training. Sally Said So will gather details regarding the dog`s environment and schedule. Surprisingly, handling the dog’s environment and activities is the best way to negate bad behavior. Dogs must be active on a regular basis. If they don`t get enough exercise, they could be acting out or feel `pent up.` It would be tough for a dog to be hyper and act out if they`re tired, right? Just like with humans – after a long workout do you feel pent up or more relaxed?
During Sally Said So’s dog obedience training you will be able to teach your dog useful cues such as sit, down, stay, wait, come, look, touch, leave-it and go to your mat. As the dog`s owner, you will learn to use positive reinforcement to prevent unwelcomed behaviors and gain desirable ones. They will also learn ways to play cooperatively with other dogs.
Dog obedience training is about strengthening the relationship between dogs and their owners. The canine and owner relationship is extremely important in a dog behavior modification training situation. Sally Said So Dog Training Charlotte can alter any unwanted behaviors that your dog is exhibiting through our proven dog training courses.
We understand everyone has busy schedules so this is the perfect opportunity if you require flexibility and individual attention. Our tailored in-home behavior modification/dog obedience training course allows us to successfully train your pet in the comfort and safety of your home.
Regardless of your dog’s age or what type of dog breed, just know that with Sally Said So Charlotte – change is possible! Get your dog trained with us today!
With so many available options, choose what’s best for you and your dog!
Talk to our expert dog trainers. To get started we do a 1-on-1 dog training consultation where we meet with you and your dog to find the best solution. The methods used are ones we determine at the consultation.
Get a Quote Now!
Our Behavior Modification Classes
Shane Gentry has learned through Canine Trade Group‘s comprehensive course work and hands-on dog trainer certification program that even the toughest canine clients can be transformed with much time, patience, and consistency. At Sally Said So, we are proud to say that we can handle the hard cases.
We have worked with dogs who have been labeled “unable to be trained” and have proven to their owners that change is in fact possible.
You can also check out a full list of dog training courses that are offered be Shane in the Charlotte NC area. Give us a call today at (704) 286-1135 or email us to learn more about how we can help you!